Monday, March 16, 2009

A Rare Retraction

Greetings:

OK. I was wrong. Visual Rules is NOT a spreadsheet-looking development GUI but rather more of a modeling environment. My upcoming article in InfoWorld (hopefully, next week or the week after) will more than demonstrate that. Their GUI is one of the coolest in the industry eclipsed only by (maybe) Haley Expert Rules (not Haley Office Rules.) There! I reviewed the product in July of 2008 and again in December 2008 but somehow (old age? Nahhh - I've always been like this.) I lumped it in with Corticon and other spreadsheet-looking GUI environments.

OK, I blogged the error. Now I've blogged the retraction. Sorry, David K.

SDG
jco

2 comments:

woolfel said...

everyone makes mistakes! I know I make dozens of mistakes every day.

mhaller said...

Thanks for the correction! :)