Friday, December 14, 2018

Something to Think About

Greetings:

You know, I thought that I was the only one who was weird enough to cast aspersions on the Harry Potter series without getting stoned in the town square.  Apparently, there are others who also have seen the little glitches and weird twists in the movie plots.  I ran across a web site today:

https://www.looper.com/3248/disturbing-realizations-harry-potter-universe/sl/

Slavery?  Mind-altering drugs?  No background checks on teachers?  I could go on and on but that would defeat the purpose of pointing you to the link, wouldn't it now?  The author has gone into a lot of detail about the HP series and it is without doubt hilarious.  Well, I got a giggle out of it but, then, I am a bit weird anyway.  :)  Enjoy,

Ya'akov

No comments: